Monday, January 9, 2012

Grey Goose Martini Straight Up With A Twist...I'm Back.


After becoming absolutely shamed and mortified by my actions and poor life decisions, I decided to take a long one-year hiatus to soul search and “find myself.”  My battle of attempting to be a healthy up-standing individual in a relationship and putting the bottle down was quite the triumph.  Needless to say, yoga, running, playing the cat & mouse game with the sexiest bartender alive and avoiding whiskey at all costs was boring and uneventful.  Today while on a business trip, I had a Grey Goose martini straight up with a twist for lunch and realized…this is me.  Accept it.  Embrace it.  Love it.
I will continue to provide my POV on dives, drinks, and dudes and share my personal life experiences in the bar culture.  Some entries will be long in short story format while others will be direct and straight to the point.  Either way, they’re entertaining, raw, and real.  Enjoy them for what they are and be thankful you’re not me…or jealous.
 It’s good to be back.
Take care.
 TBR

1 comment: